Very excited to bring you this case study on the development and implementation of a place and destination brand strategy for the area of central London known as London Bridge, one of the oldest areas of the city, dating back at least two millennia.
The case study was written by Malcolm Allan, founder and Managing Director of Placematters (PM), a UK-based place brand strategy consultancy, and Donald Campbell, Place Marketing Manager of Team London Bridge, which manages the Business Improvement District for that area of central London.
The case study is divided into five parts:
- Part 1 – Commissioning of place brand strategy and destination audit
- Part 2 – Community consultation
- Part 3 – Creating the brand proposition
- Part 4 – Implementing the proposition
- Part 5 – Lessons of relevance for other similar city areas
Access through the plattform (inscription needed):